1992 Grand Am does not start

I have a 92 grand am. It started out running rough and hesitating at take off. It then started to run rough all the time, only going about 30mph. I changed the fuel injectors and this seemed to fix it. Then a few weeks later it would not start all the time. You would try it in the morning and it would not start, then go back later in the day and it might. Now it won't start at all. I have change out the ignition coil, cleaned the mass airflow sensor, had the crankshaft position sensor tested (good). It has no spark when trying to start it. What else should I check?

Reply to
coop

off. It then started to run rough all the time, only going about 30mph. I changed the fuel injectors and this seemed to fix it. Then a few weeks later it would not start all the time. You would try it in the morning and it would not start, then go back later in the day and it might. Now it won't start at all. I have change out the ignition coil, cleaned the mass airflow sensor, had the crankshaft position sensor tested (good). It has no spark when trying to start it. What else should I check?

Probably bad ignition module caused by one or more bad coils caused by one or more bad plug wires caused by one or more bad plugs ... cascade effect. What ignition coil did you change? There are 3 of them! No maf on this engine, only a mat.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=A0Paul=A0?=