1993 Bonneville... idle problems

Hi all,

3800 6cyl. Just today I was driving along and the service engine soon light came on. As soon as the light came on my idle speed increased. My normal idle speed is right around 1000. Now while in park or neutral it is at around 3000 sometimes a bit more. Any ideas? I have been driving in very wet conditions the last few days due to some flooding in the area. I checked all my vacuum lines and they all seem to be fine. Thanks you in advance for any help.

Tracy snipped-for-privacy@usacops.com

Reply to
Knight