1995 Grand Prix Automatic Locking Problems

I have a 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix SE. I was t-boned on the driver's side about 2 months ago. Since then the door doesn't always open. I've figured out it's an issue with the lock in that door, and I want to disable the automatic locking that occurs when you shift into gear. I know it tells how in the Owner's Manual, but my parents managed to lose about 60 pages of it before I inherited the car, and of course the info on the power locks is in that section. If you could just tell me how to turn this feature off, that would be great! Justin Higley snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Justin

Vol 1 of the Factory manual says info is on pages: 2-8A-130 for the door lock relay circuit, and the door lock on pg 1-10-6-23

Ill see what it says.

kc

Reply to
tobyjoe