1996 2.4L Grand AM Engine Schematic?

I am in need of a 1996 2.4L Grand AM Engine schematic. Does anyone know how and/or where I can obtain one? Thanks.

Reply to
Corey Ellsworth

What exactly do you need it for? The ones I have a few pages long, but I could dig them up.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

I wanted one also, mainly to see where the low pressure intake for the a/c is located.

Reply to
blarox

go to a canadian tire or a dealer, they sell maintenance manuals, everything you want is in there.

Reply to
amber_mcduffe