1996 Grand Prix 3100 getting Poor Mileage.

My 1996 Grand Prix 3100 (just broke 100 000 kms) used to get around 10-11 kms per liter. I haven't checked it in over 18 months. I checked yesterday and I am only getting 6-7 kms per liter now.

My question is what to change first. I was planning on doing the plugs anyway, but what else has an impact on mileage that I should also change?

Reply to
josh

Everything affects mileage. Tire pressure, spark plugs, plug wires, air filter, fuel filter, thermostat flow, coolant quality, perceived (by the ECM) engine temp,... I'm sure I left out some things... GW

josh wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Could be a bad injector.