1996 Sunfire GT will not stay running

My Sunfire has been actinf funny the last couple of days. It starts fine and idols for a while but after it goes into gear and travels a bit, it starts to choke off and then completely dies off. I changed the fuel filter and the air filter today but it keeps doing the same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
mugsymact

Does the security light come on when the car dies?

Reply to
Paradox

Reply to
Scott