1996 Sunfire SE Coupe Tilt Steering Question

I just bought this car, I am 6'1" and need to sit far back from the dash.

The dang (lol) steering wheel isn't tilt and is sitting way too high for my liking.

Is there anything I can do to lower the wheel???

I'll take apart everything if I have to.

Thanks for all input.

--

1992 Seca II 3rd year pilot

1993 Yamaha WR 250Z

Reply to
John Blaze

This brings to mind a thread I was gonna start a few weeks ago...

gonna make it a new one

Reply to
Paradox