1997 bonneville electrical problems

Please help,I hit a bump & my transmission stopped pulling, i thought it was out, but my husband said there was no signs of damage underneath,the other day ,it quit starting & when i used my power seat adjustment, the fog lights would come on & the seat wouldn't move,i'm afraid to lock the car, it probably would open the sunroof,when the car does go in gear for a few seconds, the interior lights get really bright,everyone thinks it's a ground, please help if anyone knows where all the grounds are so that my husband can check all of them,thanks, owner of a haunted bonneville

Reply to
mlt_2000

Two grounds you should really check are the ones down under the front doors.

Reply to
80 Knight