1997 Grand Prix Blower Resistor

I'm looking for the schematics for blower resistor. We need to replace it? Can anyone help

Reply to
kekoken

The blower resistor is an assembly. You can pick one up at a dealer. About $20. It's attached to the heater box, just behind the blower motor. To see it, you have to remove the vanity panel (2 plastic clips) under the passenger side dash. Hope this helps.

Reply to
greg buchar