1999 grand am rear speaker installation

hi, can someone please let me know how to put in aftermarket 6 x 9s replacing the factory ones.

on the factory ones there is weird wiring with two connectors on each side of the speaker. on the new one theres just the normal wire connection one one side.

Reply to
bryan1989

On my 01 Grand Am I think the rear 6 x 9s are 2 way (tweeter + woofer). There were no speakers in mine when i bought it, but the infinity kappas I'm putting in have connectors on either side as you describe. One set is for the tweeter, the other is for the woofer. I believe the crossover is done in the amp (part of the deck?? I haven't pulled the deck out so I'm not sure)

H> hi, can someone please let me know how to put in aftermarket 6 x 9s replacing

Reply to
Dan