1999 Grand Prix can't get running

I have a 1999 grand prix gt. 2 days ago it started running bad and by yesterday it would not start at all. It sounds like it wants to start but it won't. I have checked the fuel pressure,good. I checked for spark. I also checked the ignition module and coil packs, both good. I replaced the cam and crank sensors. The diagnostics reads "multiple misfire" code p0300. I am at my wits end. Can anyone help

Reply to
bigpula

Shep

I found the problem. The plenum was cracked and filling the intake with coolant.

Reply to
bigpula

I found the problem. The plenum was cracked and filling the intake with coolant. Its running great now.

Reply to
bigpula