1999 Pontiac transport questions

Just had head gaskets, intake gaskets, head pressure tested and shaved, new gaskets and the works.

Now the check engine light came on, and speedometer stopped working.

Well I just got van back today, and of course the van is going back to have fixed on Monday.

I am curious, what could cause this?

I am also finding that she is not shifting properly (it always did), and kind of whiney should while driving. Then the van shut off twice, but started immediiately.

I'm thinking speed sensor. Suggestions?????

Reply to
Aubrey

Shep