2 Problems-Need Advice

I have a 96 Bonneville SE with 2 problems. First, the drivers side sun visor is broken. It won't stay up. It's the cloth type, dark charcoal gray color. GM has discontinued the part. Anybody have one they want to sell? I'm also going to check the junk yards.

Second, the digital clock inside the radio isn't working. I believe it's an LCD display. Can this display be replaced separately or am I looking at removing the whole radio unit and having someone service it.

Thanks, Rick

Reply to
Rick

Cheaper to buy a new radio ....maybe a cd changer this time?

Reply to
Tj