2000 bonneville, where is BCM?

please tell me where the BMC, body control module is on this car. rear doors will not unlock with switch, and rear windows don't work. It worked fine, one day, and the next day it didn't! replace battery, thinking that it was weak and shutting down, but still doesn't work with new battery. I have had sooooo many problems with the computer or electrical system with this car, one night the brake lights kept coming on while it sat in the driveway, with no one in it. The oil sensor has been replace 4 or 5 times, dome lights, staying on, I can even remember everying thing that has happened over the past 4 years, it's no suprise that this would happen. please tell me how to find the BCM

Reply to
jagator55

Shep