2000 GP 3800 Power Steering fill location??

OK, I've asked this in here before and thought I had found the thing, but looked to fill it up yesterday and couldn't find it. Where the hell is it located?

Reply to
tony kujawa

Hey guy...did you find your power steering? I added u to my yahoo list. If not, go to your alternator which is on the passenger side of the car. follow the engine straight down and you will see it near the bottom of the coolant overflow tank. you will need a long narrow funnel. no idea why they put it there. email if you still need help locating snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
GT Grand Prix 00

Thanks to everyone that responded, I finally found the damn thing.

Tony

Reply to
tony kujawa