2000 GP overhead console light replacement

One of the overhead console lights (small console, car has sunroof) on my

2000 GP has burnt out. Before I start tearing it apart recklessly, does anyone here know how to get to the bulbs.

Jay S

Reply to
Jay S

the whole cover assy comes off, nut just the lenses over the bulbs

Reply to
Nascar24Rulz

How? I don't want to just grab it and yank (unless that's what works)

Jay S

Reply to
Jay S

I will look at mine again, but thats pretty much how it works. If I remember right, there are about 3 tabs on the assy that pop it into place

Reply to
Nascar24Rulz

If there are are no visible screws, then it probably snaps in place.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~283,383 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

there are no screws...just tabs

Reply to
Nascar24Rulz

That's how it always works, if it breaks it needed replacement anyway!

Reply to
Simon