2000 Montana rear power window problem

I have a problem with the rea power windows on my 2000 Montana.The rear power windows will not work- does anyone have a diagnostic flowchart to assist in determining the exact problem. (Does it have a separate fuse)

Thanks

Danny

Reply to
Suzanne & Danny Lane

One of the rear windows on my 98 Montana worked intermittantly. When it closed the motor really had to work. I elongated the mounting holes and repositioned the motor so not as much force was required to close. There didn't appear to be any mechanical adjustment. If both of your windows are not opening probably some other problem.

Reply to
DonW