2000 Pontiac Sunfire

Need a little help. I dont have the manual for it. The service engine, abs, and traction off lights on the dash are all on. Since they are all on I think it must be a fuse or somethijng. Does anyone know what fuse the dash indacator lights would be under? Or could the problem be elsewhere? Anyone have a manual in PDF format at all? Thanks.

Reply to
Ken

Blown fuses don't cause those lights to come on. The Traction Off and ABS, almost always come on simultaneoulsy when there is an error to the computer's input from any wheel speed sensor. The Service Engine light means a problem is detected.

In both cases you need a good scan tool to BEGIN your troubleshooting. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh