2000 Pontiac Sunfire 2.2L 5speed

Clutch is gone. With engine running, I can shift the gears without clutch pedal depressed and no gears grinding (very weird feeling). I have a shop lined up for the work (the kit is 5X the price of a conventional mechanical clutch...yowwch) but I don't want to have to tow it there. Is there anyway I can adjust\monkey the clutch to work for 10miles? regards Cam

Reply to
VetteL89

Weird