2001 Bonneville Fuel Door Solenoid

What's up guys, got an '01 Bonneville with a bum fuel door solenoid. I can't seem to find the part or even part numbers. Despite my attemps to repair it, it'll lock most of the time and not a lot of time. Pretty sure it's time to replace, anyone got any hints on where to find one?

thanks

-R

Reply to
Reese

Oddly enough you might find one at a the Pontiac parts department .

Harryface =D8=BF=D8

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 303,030 miles
Reply to
Harry Face

Do you think you could provide a bit more info? Like a part number or something, I'd really prefer to order online.

Harryface ?Ø

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 303,030 miles
Reply to
Reese

Go to the local dealer and get the part number. You are not obligated to buy it from there.

Reply to
Dennis Smith

At GMPartsDirect this is what they give for your part number:

Silver Surfer

I found one on eBay, I think. Here is the link:

Good Luck,

mrpopular