2001 Grand AM Blower

Can somebody tell me where the blower speed module is hiden? I do not have to 2 low speeds.

tia

Reply to
jack flash

Sit in the passenger seat with your legs extended forward, the blower resistor is right above your toes.

A 5.5 mm swivel socket (1/4" drive) is the hot ticket for getting the mounting screws out and back in.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

drop the blower motor, and you'll see the resistor card, its easiest to get to with the blower removed, since i had to fix this on my 03 GA GT.

Reply to
An American Revolution

Reply to
rayz