2001 Pontiac Grand Am GT Cruise Control

My cruise quit working all at once. The "on" light works when I turn it on but nothing happens when I press set or resume. Any tips on how to t/s this?

Reply to
Radyckle

I had this happen after a repair was done on my 99 Grand Am GT, and it was the cable from the cruise control module that had been left disconnected from the throttle control under the hood. A quick clip of the end back in it's socket and things were back again.

Walt Morris

99 GA GT

Radyckle wrote:

Reply to