2001 Sunfire Brakes

I am pretty sure the rotors in my 01 Sunfire are warped and want to replace them. Any suggestions on what type I should replace them with so that this problem doesn't happen again. I have been to Canadian Tire and they have some ranging from $29 to $59 apiece and another local auto supply store will sell me 2 for $107 including tax that he says are good. TIA

Reply to
Jan

Usually parts made in Canada or USA , OEM are of good quality I have not found that with offshore manufacturers Asian or what have you. You get what you pay for in Automotive.

Rey

Reply to
Reynaud

I am interest to buy a good set of rotor as well for 2000 Sunfire GT . It seems the original rotor is made not to last. Is there better aftermarket one than original OEM?

Reply to
newsgroup

?prod_id=02088240&view=detail
?cPath=27_42&products_id=89
I'd go for the ones from RK sport that are plated and slotted and not drilled completely, drilled rotors seem to get stress cracks between the holes, apparently thats natural, but for street applications its not a good idea.

Reply to
Paradox