2001 Sunfire Seatbelts

The front seatbelts in my Sunfire do not retract properly. The problem seems to be where they go through the holder or whatever you call it just over your shoulder. There doesn't seem to be much room there for them and I get the feeling it is because the material on the seatbelts has gotten roughed up and doesn't slide as smoothly. Anyone else have this problem and advice on how to fix. I am tired of having to retract the seatbelts manually everytime I get out of the car. TIA.

Reply to
Jan Lavallee