2001 Sunfire starting problem

I have a 2001 Pontiac Sunfire. It won't start when it is damp or cold outside. I changed the coolant temp. sensor but that didn't help. Anyone have any ideas as to fix the problem?

Thx

Reply to
Wesely Stahl

Definitely not a coolant temp sense problem. This type of problem is often associated with poor or weak spark. Often a plug wires problem, or other ignition problem that gets zapped when damp.

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
Wesely Stahl