2002 Bonneville - looking for buy recommendations

Hi. I'm looking at a brand new 2002 Pontiac Bonneville, a dealership's new left over for a good price.

Would anyone care to comment on this car, pro or con?

Also, anything on the 3800 v6 engine?

Thanks!

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Generally, the Bonnevilles are excellent autos. The 3800 Series II engine is a solid machine, nothing fancy. Like anything else, if you take good care of the car it will serve you well.

-- markwb

2001 Bonneville SLE

Reply to
markwb

I've had great luck with mine. 3800 is a good engine. Take care of it & it will take care of you. I have a few annoyance issues with the 2000 body style. Lack of head room is my biggest gripe due to the roofline curving down by the windsheild.

I rented a 2001 or 2002. It road fine, handled good, The dashboard & control placememnt is nicely laid out. Mileage is a decent 20 city /30 highway..

If your looking for the battery its under the back seat cushion.

Good Luck !!

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~273,304 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face