2002 Grand Am GT, rubbing noise coming from wheels

Awhile ago I took my car to the shop because I heard rubbing at slow speeds coming from the wheels, the shop could find nothing wrong with it, but ended up putting new tires on it due to it being under warranty, stated that they've had complaints with the rims and the goodyear eagles something about them not matching up right and making that sound, anybody else heard of this

Now My 02 Grand Am has 52k on it, and already the manifold gasket already needs replaced....I've heard some people say thats normal.Any body else have these sort of problems with there GA.

Reply to
cs

coming from the wheels, the shop could find nothing wrong with it, but ended up putting new tires on it due to it being under warranty, stated that they've had complaints with the rims and the goodyear eagles something about them not matching up right and making that sound, anybody else heard of this

needs replaced....I've heard some people say thats normal.Any body else have these sort of problems with there GA.

I never heard that about the tires. Google the manifold and you will find hundreds of thousands of hits.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul