2002 Grand AM Horn Problem

Hello,

I was doing some work on the multifunction switch in the steering column of my car. It appears that I put the device back in the wrong way and the coper plate on what I believe to be the Cam Signal Cancel device (I'm really not sure if this is the name of the part) was kind of bent. Everything works fine except that I can not honk the horn. The horn itself is fine (it will honk using the alarm button and such) and even more surprising when I put a mettle screw driver across the the cam signal and cam plate the horn will honk. I do not know what to do to fix the problem. If needed, I would like to be able to tell a nechanic exactly what to look for.

Thank you

Reply to
flynfast