2002 Grand Am will not start

I have 2002 Grand Am automatic that will not start in park but will start a few seconds in neutral then dies. Replaced fuel filter but no change. Car has only 20,000 miles and is driven mostly in city.

Reply to
woodstock69

Shep

are there any SES codes? if so, have them read at autozone for free and report back

sounds like an electrical problem

-- Paul Michaels

2000 Yamaha YZF-R6 Fort Lauderdale, Florida My Motorcycle & Travel Pics
Paul Michaels