2002 Grand Prix fuse rating needed

2002 Grand Prix - Can anyone provide the rating for the HVAC HI fuse located in the instrument panel fuse box next to the glove box? It's fuse number six counting from the left, on the bottom row of fuses.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Frustrated Lurker

I was only looking in the car manual and just noticed the sticker on the plastic part I was tossing aside to get to the fuse box with all the amp ratings I could ever want. It must have been too obvious. Still frustrated, but for all the other reasons now.

Reply to
Frustrated Lurker