2003 Grand Am GT Horn

The other morning I was awoken by a phone call at 6:30 by the neighbors telling me my car horn was on. I figured it would be like the typical panic button BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. But as I walked outside all I could hear was BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! It was a constant beep. Just spontaneously went on. I had to disconnect the battery until I could find where the horn was connected. After talking to a pontiac dealership, they told me what they think happened was that the air bag got compressed after the cold night (it only reached about 58 degrees) and was causing the horn to go off.

Reply to
originalnosky via CarKB.com
58 deg isn't cold to make enough of a difference to really contract the airbag, id check the relay first

Reply to
M.C. Tee