2003 Sunfires vs 2004 sunfires

Question for the group

What changes/updates/upgrades have GM made mae to the 2004 Sunfires that they didn't have for teh 2003 sunfires. I have a choice to buy a 2003 but may hold off for a bit to get a 2004.

I know the interior has changed abit , and teh 2004's are abit more fuel effieient, albeit not by much. Is the manual transmission any better? Has they solved the problem of the vibrating clutch peddle? the engine is still the 2.2 L ecotec, has it changed any?

any opinions are appreciated

Walt

Reply to
Walt

For Release: July 1, 2003

PONTIAC SUNFIRE | New for 2004

a.. New exterior colors: Rally Yellow and Fusion Orange Metallic

b.. CD/MP3 player with equalizer and Radio Data System

c.. Single chrome exhaust-outlet option d.. New Graphite Ridge and Taupe Ridge interiors

I assume all the mechanical parts are the same.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

Thanks for the links I should have specified the coupe model. I was more interested in the mechanicals.

Thanks again for the post

walt

Reply to
Walt