2004 - 2006 GTO Black box?

simple question. Does the new GTO have one of thse black boxes/data recorders?

Reply to
Acurajustin1978

Shep

Just GM?

Shep wrote:

Reply to
Acurajustin1978

Reply to
Shep

Hmmm... I dunno about that. Back in 2004 I asked the same questionabotu Acuras and the resonse was negative. I'll confirm, thanks for the info though.

Reply to
Acurajustin1978

Reply to
Shep

You can ask the shop manager to check. The 4th generation F-Bodies and

1993 Corvettee forward have them.

Insurance companies and courts do go after the data. Google around, there is a web site that discusses the box. But, don't recall the address. The original intent as sold to the public back in 93 was to collect "real life air bag deployment data'.

My two cents.

Reply to
brxsep