2004 Grand Prix GTP Comp G Mods....

I just purchased this ride with 30k miles (black and near perfect condition).....

I'd like to get some more hp without breaking the wallet...

I did the research for some "simple" mods but how simple are they really...

CAI looks as if it would be the easiest change...has anyone purchase those "cheaper" units on eBay or should I just buy the K&N and will I feel the difference in hp & torque right off the bat?

And how about the pulley mod.....Looks as if the 3.5" would be the best without harming the S/C and is it a easy change or does the S/C need to be taken off first and looks as if the belt does not need t o be changed....

I've googles the hell out of my pc but really could not find much info on how to actual do these changes....

And what else does anyone suggest for minimal $$$ spent.....

Thanks Rick (in Ct)

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country. " ~ Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Reply to
RKELC

Sorry I meant to say 3.4" instead of 3.5"

Hopefully someone can help me out....

Reply to
RKELC

You can check out

for Grand Prix info. Also, if you have the

3800 Series engine, you can always try
They have mostly Bonneville specific information, but a lot of it is about the 3800 engine, and it's the same engine that's in your car. As for upgrading the supercharger pulley, be careful. It's not just a "replace the pulley and you're on your way" type of deal. Go to the links I provided and read up. You will also find more info on upgrading your engine.

Good luck.

Reply to
80 Knight

FTW...

2004+ forum.

This message was written on 100% recycled spam. SAM >>

changed....

Reply to
Warren Family