2004 GTO For Sale - 102 miles - RED - $22,500

I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not.

I'm trying to get rid of a couple of used low-miles (12 miles & 103 miles) 2004 GTOs recently purchased. One is red, the other is yellow.

I've got them on ebay auction now if you would like to see:

If the link doesn't work just search ebay for 4516491160 There is contact information listed on ebay. I'll be glad to answer any questions.

Thanks,

Donald

Reply to
Tim Kessler

Ebay spam

No, it's not. Read the Ebay TOS as it applies to usenet groups.

Reply to
FBR

thanks. I removed my post from google.

Reply to