2005 Grand AM

Hi! I'm glad to be back in the Pontiac fold. I picked up a 2005 Grand Am GT a few months ago. The car has been pretty solid and reliable until recently. Lately when the car warms up and I'm accelerating the car stumbles. It seems like the engine is surging between 60 and 80 km/h. Has anyone else experienced this and do you have any idea why this is happening? Thanks for any information you can provide.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Blazanovic