2005 Pontiac Sunfire

Is there any easy method to the cleaning the inside rear window of this car? With the angle of the window I never seem to be able to clean it all the way around the edges.

Thanks.

Reply to
Diana Daugherty

Got a little kid around? That's what I do - pay my 6 year old nephew to get in there and clean it.

Reply to
Jan

No kids - just dogs and they don't do a very good job ;-)

Reply to
Diana Daugherty

Spray it up with glass cleaner:

Then use a squegee with a handle.