2005 Vibe

Bought my 2005 Vibe AWD a week ago today and I really like it. I liked the Pontiac styling more than the Matrix. Also, at the time, I got a $3000 rebate and that helped.

The biggest reason though, having owned SUVs all these years, was gas prices. I was filling my tank every other day with business travel. I filled it up once this week and am getting 30 to 35 miles per gallon.

I am very satisfied.

Reply to
Marshall Karp

happy motoring..................

Harryface =D8=BF=D8

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 301,365 miles
Reply to
Harry Face