2006 G6 GTP

I have been reading this group for awhile now, and thought I'd send my first post. Just picked up a 2006 G6 GTP last week, and so far am very impressed with it. It has plenty of power, a firm but not overly so, ride, and I love the looks. The car is black, with the black and gray leather package. With the polished 18" wheels, it looks as fast as it is. The Monsoon sound system sounds incredible, and I love the XM radio. I have been buying Pontiacs for quite a fewe years, and also have a 2004 Aztec, which is our " family " car. Originally wanted to get a 2005 GTO, but a super deal came up on this one, so we decided to go with it instead. Would like to hear from anyone who has bought one of these.

Thanks, Dave R.

Reply to
David Reider

I myself as a matter of fact just bought the same vehicle as yourself just last night! 2006 Black on black (with 2 tone blk/gry leather) G6 GTP. I was really impressed with the power of this car. It is pretty much fully loaded with the leather pkg, sunroof, 18" ultra bright wheels and it came it the remote start, which I thought was pretty neat. I haven't had a chance to really drive it much since I just bought it, but I think it will do really good in replacing my 2004 Nissan 350 Z (I just had baby a month ago so I needed to replace the Z with a family/sports car) And this is a really nice looking vehicle with a much lower price tag than for what I bought my Z and more features too! so far really happy with the GTP. Great car!

Reply to
krulin10sions

"krulin10sions" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

I've got about 700 miles on mine already ( 160 mile roundtrip to work ) and just had it in the shop because an oxygen sensor went bad already. Had to order it, but seems like it still runs ok. Get a lot of second looks from other drivers. Mine is the 2 door coupe, and they are really sleek looking. I'm hoping the gas mileage gets a little better ( 21 right now ) but then again it might if I could keep my foot out of it ! Good luck with yours.

Reply to
David Reider