2006 Pontiac Solstice

I have a 2006 Pontiac Solstice available for immdiate delivery. This is a factory order from last April, unfortunately the purchaser is now out of work and wsa unable to take delivery of his new car. I am not charging any profilt over MSRP. Please contact me for details, no dealers or wholesalers please.

I can be reached at snipped-for-privacy@martysgmc.com

Serious inquiries only.

Reply to
Dennis Wilburn

"Dennis Wilburn" wrote

some spam, reported as such.

Reply to
FBR

theres 3 sitting on the lot here, red, black and silver.

Reply to
M.C. Tee

Whats the price tax and tags? Whay color?

wholesalers

Reply to
Lumpy Rutherford