63 Degrees = Wax On Wax Off

Well we had some warm weather here in Chicago the last two days so the bottle of Nu-Finish came outside yesterday & today. Car shines like new again. Looks great from 8 feet away, but don't look to close or you'll see all the haze cracks. At night it looks brand new!

If it dies next week it will be the shiniest one in the junkyard.

LOL

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~278, 900 miles_~_~_

Reply to
Harry Face

Come clean the bird S#$% off and wax my '71 T/A. It needs it!

Reply to
Dennis Smith

When Harry's done with your car, can you send him over to my house to repair the dent my wife put in my Grand Prix, and then throw on a coat of wax.

Reply to
Jay S