89 grand prix odometer problem

I just bought an 89 grand prix and everything on dash is working but the odometer does aneone have suggestions how to fix this problem?

Reply to
shawn29725

The '89 Grand Prix has an electronic odometer. Perhaps the last owner of the car unplugged it from the car? Very easy to do, but you have to take the dash panel off and then take the front cover off the cluster itself. The odometer is hooked up via a little wire that, when disconnected, makes it not work. Just a thought.

Reply to
80 Knight

ok thanks for the help I will try that and let you know if it works.

Reply to
shawn29725