91 Firebird Headlight Problems

I have a 91 Firebird and when the headlights are activated they occasionally wont go up. If the switch is left on while driving they will randomly pop up. They never have a problem going down only going up. To me it sounds like a relay problem but i cant seem to find the relay for the head lights. Its is as though it doesnt exist. Either that or it is built into the switch itself. I am pretty sure it is not a motor problem because both lights will not come up and it is a duel motor system. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Stnkynts

The up/down switch is in the headlight motor itself. When they won't go up try pulling up on the manual screw knob on the motor and see if the light goes up. If you get nothing it might be a relay. There should be one at each headlight mounted on the fender. The headlight motors are VERY cheaply made on these cars ...

Reply to
Dennis Smith