91 Grand Prix Exhaust Conversion

I'm looking to convert my 91 Grand Prix to dual exhaust. Emission control not a problem where I live. Can this be done and, if so, what is procedure for doing so? I ask because it appears one exhaust manifold feeds into another then into exhaust pipe.

Thanks,

Kamevil

Reply to
kamevil

Bryan Lee

I'd like to get headers and do a true dual system but am unsure if this is possible with this exhaust setup.

Kamevil.

Reply to
kamevil