92 firebird radiator fan...

my 92 firebird doesn?t want to allow the radiator fan to turn on.. i tested the fan and it works.. got a new relay and it still wont work. made sure the temp gauge was hooked up, put in a brand new thermostat.. and now i bought a new fan switch.. but i have one problem.. i dont know where the switch is located.. could someone please help me to find where the switch is located??!?!

Reply to
Darkcorner1502

The fan temp switch should be in the passenger side head. The one for the gauge is in the driver's side head and the one for the computer is in the thermostat housing or intake coolant passage.

Reply to
Dennis Smith