92 grand am

serious problems vehicle cut off while i was driving had temp sensor put in, then mechanic say computer needs to be replaced. work completed but when driving air conditioner unit was on, when i parked i came back to vehicle to find all the all green liquid on ground. Now this mechanic is talking about hose being replaced. ? could the temperature sensor been placed incorrectly which caused this to happen. I have been driving vehicle and there were not any leaks dripping from car prior to this happening----any ideas

Reply to
blackbird

On a 14 year old vehicle it is not unlikely that a hose failed. Did you personally look at the hose to confirm what the mechanic is saying?

Reply to
Silver Surfer

Reply to
Victor L. Marshall

I guess noone follows the rule of changing hoses every two years?

Reply to
john graesser

There probably are some who follow the 2-year hose replacement rule. God bless them. I do not. No regrets . . . yet.

Reply to
Silver Surfer

Nah. Most of us wait until they blow out.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul