93 Bonneville Motor mount brackets braking.....

Hello, hoping someone could help me with a problem I am having with my 93 bonny. I had a rebuilt engine put in it in Oct. of last year. Everything was fine but in April The passenger side upper motor mount braket broke in half at the elbow where it connects to the engine. I went to the junk yard bought another and put it on. Now just yesterday

07-02-04. It busted in half again. About in the same place. Anyone with any ideas please just throw em out. I need to find out why this is happening. I called the mechanic who put the engine in and he dosen't know and really don't seem to care. Jerk. Thanks, Jim
Reply to
jimmiejam