93 Grand Am heater core

where is the heater core on a 93 Grand Am and is it hard to replace?

Reply to
jr_fan3190

Geez, yet another message board puking all over Usenet. Here's how to do it. Buy a new one, a junkyard part will cost about as much and not be worth the effort.

FBR

It is under the dash. It is extremely difficult to replace.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Yeah, I just got rid of my old '86 Chevy Celebrity Eurosport rather than spend at least $300 to replace its heater core (even though I've spent about $600 on repairing the hood latch cable, window, and tune-up on its replacement, a '94 Grand Prix).

Reply to
Dennis M

Reply to
DanFXR