94 bonnie loss of spark when hot?

hi guys....

I have a 94 bonnie with a 3.8l thats got me puzzled.... After about 20 minutes of running the car loses power then stalls and won?t restart till it cools down..... There is no spark at all when it?s in the no start mode and spark is very weak at the loss power point.... The engine will not high rev without breaking up and surging.....

First I changed the coils as I?ve had that happen to coils in the past.. That did not fix it :? Then we changed out the ignition module still the same.... then the cam sensor.... then the crank senor..... still does the same thing :evil: new plugs and wires that have been installed in the last 3 months and been rechecked on my A/C plug and wire tester...

This has got me stumped...... I have 30 years working on engines/cars and racing...... And I need HELP>>>> lol.....

jim.....

Reply to
3js-racing