94 fbird headlights

need help as to what is going on? my friend's car .she says that going down the highway,they work normally;but come to a stop or sit at idle and one will work normal and the other won't work at all.need to let her know something in next couple of days,if possible.thanks for any help.

Reply to
fbirdlady

Sounds like at highway speeds that the wind force is enough to assist the light up, where at idle or going no where the gear mechanism is slipping. I vote for a worn drive box, not cheap to replace AFAIK, but I believe that they can be rebuilt.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to